Divide & Conquer
Can you remember what the last great ‘conspiracy theory’ was? No? How about false flags, when was the last one?
Seems to Political Beast that maybe some-one is saving up for a big one. Well, we are about to throw in our hat. We have a prophecy alert and you just know we can prove what we are saying.
We are big fans of Sun Tzu, so we are going to use a lot of his work from the Book called The Art of War and we are going to show you news from around the internet, just like we always do, to prove his words. Let’s go:
“Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.”
So the first line “He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.” How will Obama know when to fight? “So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
“Their ultimate goal is to slow this thing down. And we can’t let them,” said Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas). “I don’t know what they’re going to do.”
‘If Democrats fight the GOP tooth and nail, it could be more than a month before Trump gets his 15 Cabinet secretaries and six cabinet-level slots filled—- and potentially a lot longer for him to begin installing deputy-level officials that often run the department while the secretary serves as the public face.’
That was 17 January, far more than 1 month ago and still Congress have not approved Trumps cabinet. this certainly leaves him in a weakened state. Perhaps point 2 of Sun Tzu’s essentials can explain that: “He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.”
‘According to the statement issued by Mr. Obama’s spokesman Kevin Lewis:
President Obama is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country. In his final official speech as president, he spoke about the important role of citizen and how all Americans have a responsibility to be the guardians of our democracy—not just during an election but every day. Citizens exercising their constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake.’
Point 3: “He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks”.
“The left is intentionally fighting to remain relevant,” remarks Armstrong Economics’ Martin Armstrong, adding that “the hatred spewing out of their mouths is really off the wall.” Furthermore, Armstrong warns the Obama administration is behind the so-called ‘soft coup’ under way and as The Post reports, an Obama-tied activist group training tens of thousands of agitators to protest Trump’s policies plans to hit Republican lawmakers even harder this week.
Organizing for Action, a group founded by Obama and featured prominently on his new post-presidency website, is distributing a training manual to anti-Trump activists that advises them to bully GOP lawmakers into backing off support for repealing ObamaCare, curbing immigration from high-risk Islamic nations, and building a border wall. As The NY Post details,’
Sabotage: Obama Is Commanding An Army Of 30,000 Anti-Trump Activists From His Home 2 Miles From The White House
‘On Saturday, the New York Post ran an excellent article by author Paul Sperry that was entitled “How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency”. In that piece, Sperry actually accuses Obama of setting up “a shadow government” to oppose Trump…
If you go to the official website of Organizing for Action, you will see that there is a big picture of Obama right in the background of the homepage. Organizing for Action “grew out of Barack Obama’s first presidential campaign”, and it claims to have 250 local chapters around the nation.’
Now, WHY would Obama need an army? Why are armies created? To fight. Can we guess the when of the ‘war on Trump’? Point 4: “He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.”
When will Trump be unprepared?:
Okay, well it seems like April has a lot of not much being done, doesn’t it? August also looks like a great time for that unpreparedness. We know that Trump does not have a full cabinet, but how can we be sure? Point 5: “He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.”
Well if Trump does not have his cabinet around, then of course, Obama will not be ‘interfered with by the Sovereign’ but what about that first bit? “He will win who has military capacity”? We know Obama has his army, but we also know Trump not only has some really strong military force, but people who also know about Obama and all his little ‘secrets’. We would think that these details would give Obama pause.
‘WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump’s embattled national security adviser Michael Flynn resigned late on Monday night, following reports that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Russia. His departure came less than a month after Mr Trump’s Jan 20 inauguration.
In his resignation letter, Mr Flynn said he had numerous conversations with the Russian ambassador to the US during the transition period and gave “incomplete information” about the telephone calls to Vice President Pence. ‘
Michael Flynn? What do we know about Michael Flynn?:
Michael T. Flynn
Flynn’s military career was primarily operational, with numerous combat arms, conventional and special operations senior intelligence assignments. He co-authored a report in January 2010 through the Center for a New American Security entitled Fixing Intel: A Blueprint for Making Intelligence Relevant in Afghanistan. In addition, Flynn served as the commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, chair of the Military Intelligence Board, Assistant Director of National Intelligence, and the senior intelligence officer for the Joint Special Operations Command. In 2014, he retired with 33 years service in the Army, a year before he was scheduled to leave his position. n September 2011, Flynn was promoted to Lieutenant General and assigned to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. On April 17, 2012, President Barack Obama nominated Flynn to be the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Flynn took command of the DIA in July 2012. In October 2012, Flynn announced plans to release his paper “VISION2020: Accelerating Change Through Integration”, a look at changes he believes are necessary for the DIA in the future.’ – Wikipedia.
Sounds like this would be a great guy to have on your side, doesn’t he? A Security Adviser with a strong and solid history in ‘intelligence’. But that is only one guy. Now, it’s true he has not been replaced, but we know that’s down to Congress.
‘What this actually means in practice is that if there are any investigations into Trump’s campaign, Sessions, the top law enforcement officer in the country, will decline to take part in them. In that case, any Justice Department investigation would be run by the deputy attorney general. Right now Dana Boente is acting in the position, the New York Times reports, but a Senate hearing is scheduled for next week on the nomination of Rod Rosenstein to become deputy attorney general. Since investigations into the Trump campaign will now become his purview if he’s confirmed, you can bet questions about Russia, the President and Sessions’ recusal will come up in his hearings.’
The ‘top law enforcement officer in the country’ is to be replaced? We are guessing it’s not going to be with another ‘top law enforcement officer in the country’:
Boente is second in the line of succession to be the Attorney General of the United States. The order of succession was modified by an Executive Order signed by President Donald Trump on February 9, 2017, which reversed a previous Executive Order by President Barack Obama that changed the order of succession, without explanation, to remove Boente from the list
He was nominated by President Barack Obama on October 8, 2015, and confirmed by the United States Senate on December 15, 2015, as the 60th U.S. Attorney for the EDVA.
This guy is not thought to be a permanent fix though. In fact his replacement is already in situ:
Rod J. Rosenstein
Rod J. Rosenstein (born 1965) is the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland and a former nominee to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
During the Clinton Administration, Rosenstein served as Counsel to Deputy Attorney General Philip B. Heymann (1993–1994) and Special Assistant to Criminal Division Assistant Attorney General Jo Ann Harris (1994–1995). As an Associate Independent Counsel from 1995 to 1997, he was co-counsel in the trial of three defendants who were convicted of fraud, and he supervised the investigation that found no basis for criminal prosecution of White House officials who had obtained FBI background reports.
President George W. Bush nominated Rosenstein to serve as United States Attorney for the United States District Court for the District of Maryland on May 23, 2005 and he was retained in this position by President Obama . He took office on July 12, 2005, after the United States Senate unanimously confirmed his nomination. As United States Attorney, he oversees federal civil and criminal litigation and develops and implements federal law enforcement strategies in Maryland. He also continues personally to litigate cases in the U.S. District Court and in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
So this guy worked for Clinton, Bush AND Obama. Interesting, isn’t it?
Okay, so all the above would lead one to assume a coup or take over is in the making but what about Trump? Can’t really kill him can they? Because too many people would know that had happened. And of course, as the 45th President of The United States of America, he can’t just ‘disappear’ like so many others have, so what to do? Well, we have already seen what the Elite can do, haven’t we? The seeds have already been sown in this regard:
‘No one noticed the error, according to the newspaper.’
‘Ensler has been imitating Trump for the past decade alongside the myriad Elvis Presley impersonators who populate Sin City. That’s where the 65-year-old performer told us that while he has no training in security, he’d certainly cause plenty of confusion for would-be terrorists trying to tail the commander-in-chief. But there is a catch.
“Obviously I would want the same Secret Service detail in case of any emergencies,” says Ensler.
Ensler says his fortunes are now tied to Trump’s.
“Now that he is elected I am investing the thousands of dollars needed to improve my look,” said Ensler, who plans to go under the knife.’
This is not really surprising though is it?
The thing is though, there are quite a few people close enough to Trump to cry foul, aren’t there? Well, what if those people and outlets were just ‘shut down’ made to ‘go away’?:
‘First, using unofficial channels to do state business violates official record keeping laws. And second, it poses a big security risk since these channels open up new opportunities for hackers.
In Pence’s case, a scammer got into his email his account and sent a message saying Pence and his wife were stranded in the Philippines and needed money. (It could have been much worse: Imagine if the hacker had been a foreign agent rather than a run-of-the-mill scammer?)
So was Pence’s AOL activity as egregious offense as what Hillary Clinton did? On one hand, you can point to Clinton’s more elaborate efforts to conceal her activity to say it was not—after all, setting up a private server in one’s bathroom is a few steps beyond using an AOL (vz, +0.22%) account.
But on the other hand, Pence’s behavior was arguably worse since he was careless enough to actually get hacked. (As far as we know, no one hacked Clinton’s emails.)’
Incidentally, that Philippines story is not evidence of a hack. we got the same email a few years ago.
‘Former Trump campaign adviser and longtime Trump friend Roger Stone, who according to the New York Times is being investigated by the FBI for having allegedly colluded with Russian officials during the election, went nuts tonight on Twitter and began calling various female political pundits “fat” and “ugly” and worse.
Roger Stone is one of four former Donald Trump advisers who are alleged to have been caught on a wiretap regularly colluding with Russian government representatives during the course of the campaign, along with Michael Flynn, Carter Page, and Paul Manafort.’
“This is a platform that Infowars has used to promote its own products to millions across the web and as one of its primary sources of self-funding. In total, Infowars is expected to lose a large percentage of its total income that could be used to hire more reporters, build better studios, get better equipment, and keep on fighting,” Infowars reported.
According to Alex Jones, the reason is simple, as they “Support Donald Trump.”
“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Sun Tzu believed the were 9 ‘varieties of ground’ or situations to prepare for. Do you think Obama is covered?:
1. Sun Tzu said: The art of war recognizes nine varieties of ground: (1) Dispersive ground; (2) facile ground; (3) contentious ground; (4) open ground; (5) ground of intersecting highways; (6) serious ground; (7) difficult ground; (8) hemmed-in ground; (9) desperate ground.
2. When a chieftain is fighting in his own territory, it is dispersive ground.
3. When he has penetrated into hostile territory, but to no great distance, it is facile ground.
4. Ground the possession of which imports great advantage to either side, is contentious ground.
5. Ground on which each side has liberty of movement is open ground.
6. Ground which forms the key to three contiguous states, so that he who occupies it first has most of the Empire at his command, is a ground of intersecting highways.
7. When an army has penetrated into the heart of a hostile country, leaving a number of fortified cities in its rear, it is serious ground.
8. Mountain forests, rugged steeps, marshes and fens–all country that is hard to traverse: this is difficult ground.
9. Ground which is reached through narrow gorges, and from which we can only retire by tortuous paths, so that a small number of the enemy would suffice to crush a large body of our men: this is hemmed in ground.
10. Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without delay, is desperate ground.
11. On dispersive ground, therefore, fight not.
On facile ground, halt not. On contentious ground, attack not.
12. On open ground, do not try to block the enemy’s way.
On the ground of intersecting highways, join hands with your allies.
13. On serious ground, gather in plunder.
In difficult ground, keep steadily on the march.
14. On hemmed-in ground, resort to stratagem.
On desperate ground, fight.
15. Those who were called skillful leaders of old knew how to drive a wedge between the enemy’s front and rear; to prevent co-operation between his large and small divisions; to hinder the good troops from rescuing the bad, the officers from rallying their men.
16. When the enemy’s men were united, they managed to keep them in disorder.
17. When it was to their advantage, they made a forward move; when otherwise, they stopped still.
18. If asked how to cope with a great host of the enemy in orderly array and on the point of marching to the attack, I should say: “Begin by seizing something which your opponent holds dear; then he will be amenable to your will.”
19. Rapidity is the essence of war: take advantage of the enemy’s unreadiness, make your way by unexpected routes, and attack unguarded spots.
20. The following are the principles to be observed by an invading force: The further you penetrate into a country, the greater will be the solidarity of your troops, and thus the defenders will not prevail against you.
21. Make forays in fertile country in order to supply your army with food.
22. Carefully study the well-being of your men, and do not overtax them. Concentrate your energy and hoard your strength. Keep your army continually on the move, and devise unfathomable plans.
23. Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight.
If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth their uttermost strength.
24. Soldiers when in desperate straits lose the sense of fear. If there is no place of refuge, they will stand firm. If they are in hostile country, they will show a stubborn front. If there is no help for it, they will fight hard.
25. Thus, without waiting to be marshaled, the soldiers will be constantly on the qui vive; without waiting to be asked, they will do your will; without restrictions, they will be faithful; without giving orders, they can be trusted.
26. Prohibit the taking of omens, and do away with superstitious doubts. Then, until death itself comes, no calamity need be feared.
27. If our soldiers are not overburdened with money, it is not because they have a distaste for riches; if their lives are not unduly long, it is not because they are disinclined to longevity.
28. On the day they are ordered out to battle, your soldiers may weep, those sitting up bedewing their garments, and those lying down letting the tears run down their cheeks. But let them once be brought to bay, and they will display the courage of a Chu or a Kuei.
29. The skillful tactician may be likened to the shuai-jan. Now the shuai-jan is a snake that is found in the ChUng mountains. Strike at its head, and you will be attacked by its tail; strike at its tail, and you will be attacked by its head; strike at its middle, and you will be attacked by head and tail both.
30. Asked if an army can be made to imitate the shuai-jan, I should answer, Yes. For the men of Wu and the men of Yueh are enemies; yet if they are crossing a river in the same boat and are caught by a storm, they will come to each other’s assistance just as the left hand helps the right.
31. Hence it is not enough to put one’s trust in the tethering of horses, and the burying of chariot wheels in the ground
32. The principle on which to manage an army is to set up one standard of courage which all must reach.
33. How to make the best of both strong and weak–that is a question involving the proper use of ground.
34. Thus the skillful general conducts his army just as though he were leading a single man, willy-nilly, by the hand.
35. It is the business of a general to be quiet and thus ensure secrecy; upright and just, and thus maintain order.
36. He must be able to mystify his officers and men by false reports and appearances, and thus keep them in total ignorance.
37. By altering his arrangements and changing his plans, he keeps the enemy without definite knowledge.
By shifting his camp and taking circuitous routes, he prevents the enemy from anticipating his purpose.
38. At the critical moment, the leader of an army acts like one who has climbed up a height and then kicks away the ladder behind him. He carries his men deep into hostile territory before he shows his hand.
39. He burns his boats and breaks his cooking-pots; like a shepherd driving a flock of sheep, he drives his men this way and that, and nothing knows whither he is going.
40. To muster his host and bring it into danger:–this may be termed the business of the general.
41. The different measures suited to the nine varieties of ground; the expediency of aggressive or defensive tactics; and the fundamental laws of human nature: these are things that must most certainly be studied.
42. When invading hostile territory, the general principle is, that penetrating deeply brings cohesion; penetrating but a short way means dispersion.
43. When you leave your own country behind, and take your army across neighborhood territory, you find yourself on critical ground. When there are means of communication on all four sides, the ground is one of intersecting highways.
44. When you penetrate deeply into a country, it is serious ground. When you penetrate but a little way, it is facile ground.
45. When you have the enemy’s strongholds on your rear, and narrow passes in front, it is hemmed-in ground.
When there is no place of refuge at all, it is desperate ground.
46. Therefore, on dispersive ground, I would inspire my men with unity of purpose. On facile ground, I would see that there is close connection between all parts of my army.
47. On contentious ground, I would hurry up my rear.
48. On open ground, I would keep a vigilant eye on my defenses. On ground of intersecting highways, I would consolidate my alliances.
49. On serious ground, I would try to ensure a continuous stream of supplies. On difficult ground, I would keep pushing on along the road.
50. On hemmed-in ground, I would block any way of retreat. On desperate ground, I would proclaim to my soldiers the hopelessness of saving their lives.
51. For it is the soldier’s disposition to offer an obstinate resistance when surrounded, to fight hard when he cannot help himself, and to obey promptly when he has fallen into danger.
52. We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs. We are not fit to lead an army on the march unless we are familiar with the face of the country–its mountains and forests, its pitfalls and precipices, its marshes and swamps.
We shall be unable to turn natural advantages to account unless we make use of local guides.
53. To be ignored of any one of the following four or five principles does not befit a warlike prince.
54. When a warlike prince attacks a powerful state, his generalship shows itself in preventing the concentration of the enemy’s forces. He overawes his opponents, and their allies are prevented from joining against him.
55. Hence he does not strive to ally himself with all and sundry, nor does he foster the power of other states.
He carries out his own secret designs, keeping his antagonists in awe. Thus he is able to capture their cities and overthrow their kingdoms.
56. Bestow rewards without regard to rule, issue orders without regard to previous arrangements; and you will be able to handle a whole army as though you had to do with but a single man.
57. Confront your soldiers with the deed itself; never let them know your design. When the outlook is bright, bring it before their eyes; but tell them nothing when the situation is gloomy.
58. Place your army in deadly peril, and it will survive; plunge it into desperate straits, and it will come off in safety.
59. For it is precisely when a force has fallen into harm’s way that is capable of striking a blow for victory.
60. Success in warfare is gained by carefully accommodating ourselves to the enemy’s purpose.
61. By persistently hanging on the enemy’s flank, we shall succeed in the long run in killing the commander-in-chief.
62. This is called ability to accomplish a thing by sheer cunning.
63. On the day that you take up your command, block the frontier passes, destroy the official tallies, and stop the passage of all emissaries.
64. Be stern in the council-chamber, so that you may control the situation.
65. If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in.
66. Forestall your opponent by seizing what he holds dear, and subtly contrive to time his arrival on the ground.
67. Walk in the path defined by rule, and accommodate yourself to the enemy until you can fight a decisive battle.
68. At first, then, exhibit the coyness of a maiden, until the enemy gives you an opening; afterwards emulate the rapidity of a running hare, and it will be too late for the enemy to oppose you.
So, what are we saying exactly? We are stating quite clearly, that we believe when Congress is out of the way, Obama will strike. He will do this because he is an illuminati puppet. Under their instructions, Trump will be replaced. This replacement will then undo all the agendas and executive orders that the real Trump has put in place.
The illuminati will do this in order to completely destroy the name of Trump and all those people who put their faith in him. They will destroy the word of God. Imagine the anger of a nation who stood with Trump and everything he stands for. Martial war will finally come about, Obama will step back into power and as far as The New World Order are concerned it’s business as usual in the big house. No alt-right, no interference, no problem.
Well……except for that other thing of course, but we will go further with that in the next article.
What do you think? Are you concerned that it has been just a little bit too quiet on the ‘terror’ front? Can you feel tensions building? Will you be prepared for what’s to come?
Tell us what you think. Leave us a comment below. Subscribe to our page, like us on Facebook or Twitter. Email us at: email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org Get in contact and let us know what you think is happening.